Published: 16 October 2013
Introducing Windows 8.1 for IT Professionals is a highlight edition showcasing the new areas where IT Pros will learn all the new futures of Windows 8.1.
130 Pages of FREE stuff , which i recommend you to download. The Book is written by Ed Bott, has more then 130 pages and is less then 10 MB in size. The book is covering Windows 8.1 in 11 chapters as below:
- Chapter 1: An overview of Windows 8.1
- Chapter 2: The Windows 8.1 user experience
- Chapter 3: Deploying Windows 8.1
- Chapter 4: Security in Windows 8.1
- Chapter 5: Internet Explorer 11
- Chapter 6: Delivering Windows Store apps
- Chapter 7: Recovery options in Windows 8.1
- Chapter 8: Windows 8.1 and networks
- Chapter 9: Virtualization in Windows 8.1
- Chapter 10: Windows RT 8.1
- Chapter 11: Managing mobile devices
Download a copy of the eBook (PDF) from here: Free E Book Download
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)