Published: 13 June 2014
Interested in security? Want to protect your data in the real world? See how Windows 8.1 addresses security as a whole system, one layer at a time. Explore methods of developing a secure baseline and how to harden your Windows Enterprise architectures from pass-the-hash and other advanced attacks.
Watch Certified Ethical Hacker and MVP Erdal Ozkaya and Microsoft Global Business Support Premier Field Engineer Milad Aslaner as they share entertaining demos on building an advanced defense strategy to fortify your Windows experience. Explore this lively and informative look at how to stop hackers and malware engineers.
If you want to learn all the below Modules for free, just click the below link, and enjoy
PS: if you like our course , please don't forget to RATE it :)
1) Today's Threat Landscape : Learn about the rapidly changing threat landscape and the importance of utilizing available mitigation capabilities
2) Principles of Security : Explore key IT security concepts, with a focus on ISO2700x.
3) Understanding Your Enemy : Learn how to assess your own skills and ensure detailed documentation of your network, and understand the level of available organizational support
4) Phases of Hackers : See how a hacker approaches gaining access to your network.
5) What Motivates Hackers? : Learn what motivates hackers to pick a certain network over another.
6) Pass the Hash : Explore a typical hash attack, how systems are cached, and the best approach for clearing.
7) Windows Security Capabilities and Tools : Learn about new security capabilities offered in Windows 8.1.
Recommended Resources & Next Steps
Click the below MVA link and enjoy ...
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)