Published: 17 May 2015
Did you ever see a life hack on the stage as demo ? No set up, a volunteered attendee was invited to the stage out of 4000 people and the result was scary. This Video is all about what you need to be more secure in front of you Computers, online or offline.
It’s build to shake and wake you up. It’s time to decide what is important for you and how your behaviour in front of your computer can affect your Enterprise, regardless of your user rights.
If you are interested in security and want to protect your data in the real world, then you should watch this Microsoft Ignite session, to see how Windows addresses security as a whole system, one layer at a time. Explore methods of developing a secure baseline and how to harden your Windows Enterprise architectures and applications from pass-the-hash and other advanced attacks.
Watch the session at Microsoft Channel 9 :http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Ignite/2015/BRK2311
Download the Power Points : http://video.ch9.ms/sessions/ignite/2015/decks/BRK2311_Ozkaya.pptx
Download the session : http://video.ch9.ms/sessions/ignite/2015/BRK2311.mp4
Download Mobile version of the session :http://video.ch9.ms/sessions/ignite/2015/BRK2311-mobile.mp4
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)