Published: 27 September 2015
Do you know how cybercriminals work? Get helpful insight, in this cybersecurity course. As an IT Pro, you know that the computer threat landscape is continually changing and that increasingly sophisticated attacks are targeting your organization's infrastructure and confidential information. Walk with experts through social media platforms to discover how they really work. Get tips and practical advice on social networking security. Plus, explore methods of developing a secure baseline and how to harden your Windows Enterprise architectures and applications from pass-the-hash and other advanced attacks, and look at system patching. Finally, learn how to help improve your organization's security with Microsoft operating systems and tools.
1. Security Landscape of Today and Tomorrow
Learn about how the computer threat landscape is continually changing and how increasingly sophisticated attacks are targeting your organization’s infrastructure and confidential information.
2. Social Media Security
In this eye-opening journey, venture into the very heart of social media platforms to discover how they really work. Get tips and practical advice on social networking security.
3. Advanced Windows Defense
Explore methods of developing a secure baseline and how to harden your Windows Enterprise architectures and applications from pass-the-hash and other advanced attacks.
4. Free Tools to Protect Your Windows Environment
Learn how Windows Clients are ready to mitigate some of these attacks and how you can utilize your security skills.
5.Vulnerability and Patch Management
Do you patch your systems? How often? Do you know why you should take action against patching your systems? Find out, in this helpful module.
6. Top Mitigation Methods to Protect Your Enterprise
Learn how to improve IT security with Microsoft operating systems and tools.
- Take a look at the security landscape of today and tomorrow.
- Get tips and practical advice on social media security.
- Explore advanced Windows defense.
- Get the details on free tools to protect your Windows environment.
- Find helpful information on vulnerability and patch management.
- Learn about top mitigation methods to protect your enterprise.
URL to start learning :
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)