New Jump Start! Microsoft Server Virtualization -- Get Certified!
I am teaching a Microsoft hosted brand new class in the popular “Jump Start” series. If you are avaliable , please sign up for the FREE class
• What? “Exam 70-659: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization Jump Start”
• When? Thursday, November 24, 2011 from 2:00 PM (GMT+10:00) Australia (East)
• How? Live virtual classroom (online)
Why get certified in Microsoft Virtualization?
In just three short years, Hyper-V market share has grown over 16% (IDC WW Quarterly Server Virtualization Tracker, March 2011). This shift to Microsoft Virtualization has been clear the past six months as IT Professionals are flocking to the Hyper-V certification and Microsoft Private Cloud solutions. It’s easy to see that organizations who invest in IT Professionals with proven skills in current virtualization and Private Cloud skills will be a step ahead in this ever-changing cloud world.
Why is this Jump Start a good time investment?
This accelerated Jump Start is tailored for experienced IT professionals 2ho are familiar with Microsoft server technologies, Hyper-V, Virtual Machine Manager and Remote Desktop Role Services. Here are few other unique features of this course:
• A very fast-paced and demo-rich experience ensuring students have the expertise and confidence to become a MCTS: Windows Server 2008, R2, Server Virtualization.
• Students get opportunity to receive a weekly Virtualization coaching newsletter
• Includes an exam voucher with activation instructions during the training
• Installing and Configuring Host and Parent Settings
• Configuring Child Settings
• Managing and Monitoring Virtual Environments
• Ensuring High Availability and Recoverability
• Performing Migration
• Configuring Remote Desktop (RD) Role Services Infrastructure