Acunetix compiles an annual web application vulnerability report in order to provide security experts and interested parties with an analysis of data on vulnerabilities gathered over the previous year.
The 2019 report contains the results and analysis of vulnerabilities, detected from the automated web and network perimeter scans run on the Acunetix Online platform, over a 12 month period, across more than 10,000 scan targets. We invite you to download the report and gather insight on high, medium and low severity vulnerabilities which could be lurking in your web applications.
To be more specific:
- 67,355 Network Scans
- 10,000 Scan targets
- 76,686 Web scans
What are the most critical web vulnerabilities in 2019?
The report gives you the low down on:
- Which vulnerabilities are rising and falling in frequency
- Current security concerns, such as the increasing complexity of new apps, the accelerating rate of new versions, and the problem of scale
- Changes in threat landscape from both the client and server sides
- The four major stages of vulnerability analysis
- Vulnerability findings by type and severity
- An analysis of each discovered vulnerability in terms of how it works, its statistical status and pointers for remediation.
You can download the full report here: