The adversaries are adapting and increasingly focusing their attacks via indirect channels through third parties and supply chains and moving to the take advantage of the weakest link.
As you can see also in the news huge number of breaches are coming from indirect channels like contractors, suppliers, governments, research institutions and universities, and other non-governmental organizations.
So its really important to have a proper Third Party Risk Management adopted within your cybersecurity strategy.
I am happy to announce that I will be part of the Vendor Risk Management, Asia Summit, where I will highlight some of those risks and how you can mitigate them
When : 27-28 January 2021
Register : www.VendorRiskSummit.com
I will have a breakout session and also moderate a panel discussion ,here are the details :
Overview of information security standards especially in the light of new regulations
• Navigating through the overlapping qualities while complying with multiple frameworks and regulations
• Demystifying common cybersecurity frameworks and regulatory requirements for better compliance
I am also moderating a panel discussion :
Creating a successful privacy governance framework across vendor network to ensure data compliance
• Building awareness and sharing a culture of compliance
• Conducting a vendor network wide risk assessment to identify and address talent and skill gaps
• Assigning defined responsibilities to the right talent to address cybersecurity, privacy, and data ethics challenges
• Having a holistic approach to managing risk for the whole