I’m happy to announce that I will ve part of the EC-Council ,CEH v9 and Licenced Penetration Tester courseware/certification review board
Info about The EC-Council (ECC) Review Board:
The EC-Council (ECC) Review Board is a member based network of volunteers that are recognized by ECC and the society as key leaders in the field of information security. They are carefully selected from either the academia and/or industry that are committed in creating current awareness in information security. An invitation is extended to these individuals to be part of the Review Board and the selection criteria are based on their credibility and contribution to the e-business and security community. More importantly, they remain an independent voice for the industry.
The Review Board is independent in its review and the standards are peer reviewed globally.
The role and responsibilities of the ECC Review Board members :
– Contribute innovative ideas/usable content for the benefit of expanding and propelling cyber knowledge and skills
– Provide technical reviews/edits on the specific course the board represents – Provide practical knowledge and experience upholding ECC’s Review Board mission
– Represent ECC in global events for the benefit of the e-business and security community especially for effective joint-marketing efforts with event organizers
– Indulge in the sharing of best practices and assist the management of ECC in driving global standards in providing world-class, quality certifications
– Contribute in terms of intellectual property and technical quality reviews in assisting ECC in disseminating knowledge and information pertaining to e-business and information security
– Mentor and advise by sharing knowledge and experience in a continuous effort improving the effectiveness of ECC certifications
– Advocate for ECC activities and events sponsored or supported by ECC, as well as promote peer interaction and professional development
– Assist the Chairs of the ECC Review Board in designing and developing ideas for the continuity and relevance of our materials in the industry
This is the worlds most advanced ethical hacking course with 19 of the most current security domains any ethical hacker will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized certified ethical hacker certification! This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50. Get Certified
About ECSA / LTP
The Licensed Penetration Tester exam is the capstone that encapsulates the entire information security track of EC-Council.
The EC–Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) program is a comprehensive, standards-based, methodology intensive training program which teaches information security professionals to conduct real life penetration tests by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology.
The ECSA Program is a 5-day complete hands-on training program. This Penetration Testing training course uses real-time scenarios to train students in penetration testing methodologies.
EC-Council’s Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) course will help you master a documented penetration testing methodology that is repeatable and that can be used in a penetration testing engagement, globally.