Today is my last day in this wonderful company ( Microsoft) While I’m excited about joining one of the world biggest banks Standard Chartered as “Head of Information and Cyber Security “, there’s also a big part of me that’s sad to be saying goodbye to amazing co-workers .
I can’t tell you how much I’ve enjoyed our time working together, and how much I value the friendship You’ve shown me over the past 3 years and 3 months . In this short time, I had so many great things which made me proud like :
– awarded as member of the Platinum Club (Circle of Excellence)
– teaching internal Ethical hacking class for more then 1000 FTEs
– delivering work shops in America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia ( yes in every continent) to FTE’s as well as customers
– awarded by customers many times
– working with many wonderful people
Dr. Erdal Ozkaya