Dr. Erdal Ozkaya is a leading Cybersecurity Professional with business development, management, and Academic skills who focuses on securing the Cyber Space & sharing his real-life skills as a Security Adviser, Speaker, Lecturer, and Author.
Erdal is known to be passionate about reaching communities, and creating cyber aware campaigns and leveraging new and innovative approaches and technologies to holistically address the information security and privacy needs for every person and organization in the world. He has authored many cybersecurity books as well as security certification courseware and exams for different vendors.
Erdal has the following qualifications: Doctor of Philosophy in Cybersecurity. Master of Computing Research, Master of Information Systems Security, Bachelor of Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Trainer, Microsoft Certified Learning Consultant, ISO27001 Auditor & Implementer, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Ethical Instructor & Licensed Penetration Tester.
He is an award-winning technical expert & speaker: His recent awards are:
- CISO Top 50 Award by Security ME Adviser Magazine & Tahawultech.com (2020)
- Legend Cybersecurity Pro by GEC Media (2019)
- Hall of Fame, CISO Magazine(2019)
- Cybersecurity Influencer of the year (2019) , CISO Magazine
- Cyber Security Professional of the year MEA (2019)
- Microsoft Circle of Excellence Platinum Club (2017),
- NATO Center of Excellence (2016)
- Security Professional of the year by MEA Channel Magazine (2015), Professional of the year Sydney (2014)
- and many speakers of the year awards at conferences.
- He also holds Global Instructor of the year awards from EC Council & Microsoft as well as Logical Operations.
Erdal is also a part-time lecturer at Australian Charles Sturt University
Erdal’s Social Media Accounts to follow:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Erdal_Ozkaya
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/erdalozkaya/
- FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/CyberSec.Advisor/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/drerdalozkaya/
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0796D9KQ4
He has built and managed CEO IT from scratch into a multi-million dollars National Training & IT Solutions center. With the skills, he has gained, he has introduced & repeated the success with KEMP Technologies, where he was tasked to single-handedly manage the ANZ region and then build the business in the Asia Pacific region. From there he joined Secunia as CISO in Dubai and extended his experience in Middle East & Africa. Beginning of 2016 he joined Microsoft as a Cybersecurity Architect / Trusted Security advisor where he is responsible in the EMEA region. Erdal currently works at Standard Chartered Bank as Head of Infomation and Cyber Security in a Managing Director status.