Cybersecurity Attack and Defense Strategies – Second Edition:
Counter modern threats and employ state-of-the-art tools and techniques to protect your organization against cybercriminals
I am extremely proud to announce that our Award winning and best selling book Cybersecurity – Attack and Defense Strategies, has now its second edition., which is updated and revised based on the bestselling guide to of our original book. This version has more then 300 pages of new content which is designed yo help you developing defense strategies against the latest threats to cybersecurity.
You can order our book from:
Amazon : Order From Amazon
Packt Publishing : Order From Packt Publishing
Amazon Australia : Order From Amazon Australia
Book Topia : Order from booktopia
Apple Books : Order from Apple Books
Book Depository: Order From Book depository
More info about our book :
- Covers the latest security threats and defense strategies for 2020
- Introduces techniques and skillsets required to conduct threat hunting and deal with a system breach
- Provides new information on Cloud Security Posture Management, Microsoft Azure Threat Protection, Zero Trust Network strategies, Nation State attacks, the use of Azure Sentinel as a cloud-based SIEM for logging and investigation, and much more
Cybersecurity – Attack and Defense Strategies, Second Edition is a completely revised new edition of the bestselling book, covering the very latest security threats and defense mechanisms including a detailed overview of Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) and an assessment of the current threat landscape, with additional focus on new IoT threats and cryptomining.
Cybersecurity starts with the basics that organizations need to know to maintain a secure posture against outside threat and design a robust cybersecurity program. It takes you into the mindset of a Threat Actor to help you better understand the motivation and the steps of performing an actual attack – the Cybersecurity kill chain. You will gain hands-on experience in implementing cybersecurity using new techniques in reconnaissance and chasing a user’s identity that will enable you to discover how a system is compromised, and identify and then exploit the vulnerabilities in your own system.
This book also focuses on defense strategies to enhance the security of a system. You will also discover in-depth tools, including Azure Sentinel, to ensure there are security controls in each network layer, and how to carry out the recovery process of a compromised system.
What you will learn
- The importance of having a solid foundation for your security posture
- Use cyber security kill chain to understand the attack strategy
- Boost your organization’s cyber resilience by improving your security policies, hardening your network, implementing active sensors, and leveraging threat intelligence
- Utilize the latest defense tools, including Azure Sentinel and Zero Trust Network strategy
- Identify different types of cyberattacks, such as SQL injection, malware and social engineering threats such as phishing emails
- Perform an incident investigation using Azure Security Center and Azure Sentinel
- Get an in-depth understanding of the disaster recovery process
- Understand how to consistently monitor security and implement a vulnerability management strategy for on-premises and hybrid cloud
- Learn how to perform log analysis using the cloud to identify suspicious activities, including logs from Amazon Web Services and Azure
Review by Government Technology :
Review by HelpNet Security :
Some of the Award of the Book:
Read This Twice:
Who This Book Is For
For the IT professional venturing into the IT security domain, IT pentesters, security consultants, or those looking to perform ethical hacking. Prior knowledge of penetration testing is beneficial.
To see my other books:
[…] Now if you have a complex password with 18+ digits, yes it might take long to brute force your password , but it will not take long to steal your hash , without even worrying to know your password. You can learn more about this in my book Cybersecurity Attack and Defense Strategies […]