Top 10 Best Book For Cyber Security
The Sawfinder team studied on 46978 reviews available online for Book For Cyber Security, chose the finest ones and prepared Book For Cyber Security Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Book For Cyber Security from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Book For Cyber Security from our suggestions. Check our listings –
Top 10 Best Book For Cyber Security Reviews
4. CYBERSECURITY: THE BEGINNER’S GUIDE: A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO GETTING STARTED IN CYBERSECURITY
5. COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AND CYBER SECURITY FOR BEGINNERS: THIS BOOK INCLUDES: PYTHON MACHINE LEARNING
Book For Cyber Security Buying Guide
Does the thought of finding a great Book For Cyber Security stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Book For Cyber Security in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Book For Cyber Security currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
Top Book For Cyber Security brands try to offer some unique features that make them stand out in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one ideal product or another in our list.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Book For Cyber Security based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Book For Cyber Security before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Book For Cyber Security they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Book For Cyber Security, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Book For Cyber Security before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Book For Cyber Security will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Book For Cyber Security if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Book For Cyber Security on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our Book For Cyber Security on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we’re always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Book For Cyber Security featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.
CYBERSECURITY: THE BEGINNER’S GUIDE
It’s not a secret that there is a huge talent gap in the cybersecurity industry. Everyone is talking about it including the prestigious Forbes Magazine, Tech Republic, CSO Online, DarkReading, and SC Magazine, among many others. Additionally, Fortune CEO’s like Satya Nadella, McAfee’s CEO Chris Young, Cisco’s CIO Colin Seward along with organizations like ISSA, research firms like Gartner too shine light on it from time to time.
This book put together all the possible information with regards to cybersecurity, why you should choose it, the need for cybersecurity and how can you be part of it and fill the cybersecurity talent gap bit by bit. Starting with the essential understanding of security and its needs, we will move to the security domain changes and how artificial intelligence and machine learning are helping to secure systems.
Later, this book will walk you through all the skills and tools that everyone who wants to work as a security personal needs to be aware of. Then, this book will teach readers how to think like an attacker and explore some advanced security methodologies. Lastly, this book will dive deep into how to build practice labs, explore real-world use cases, and get acquainted with various security certifications.
By the end of this book, readers will be well-versed with the security domain and will be capable of making the right choices in the cybersecurity field
Things you will learn
- Get an overview of what cybersecurity is, learn about the different faces of cybersecurity and identify the domain that suits you best
- Plan your transition into cybersecurity in an efficient and effective way
- Learn how to build upon your existing skills and experience in order to prepare for your career in cybersecurity
To order the book :
Amazon: Order here
Google Books : Order here
Packt Publishing: Order here
- ISBN : 978 1 78588 533 2
- ASIN: 1789616190
- ISBN-13: 978-1789616194
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Date: May 24, 2019
Number of Pages: 390
Do you want to have a career in Cybersecurity? Do you want some guidance on how to switch to cyber? Then this book is right for you, where you will learn everything you need to start your Cyber career from the authors as well as Industry experts like Ann Johnson, Robin Wright, Yuri Diogenes, Dr. Ivica Simonoski, Onur Ceren, Judd Wywbourn, Girard Moussa and many more.
For more information :