Vendor Risk Management Asia 2020
The adversaries are adapting and increasingly focusing their attacks via indirect channels through third parties and supply chains and moving to the take advantage of the weakest link.
As you can see also in the news huge number of breaches are coming from indirect channels like contractors, suppliers, governments, research institutions and universities, and other non-governmental organizations.
So its really important to have a proper Third Party Risk Management adopted within your cybersecurity strategy.
I am happy to announce that I will be part of the Vendor Risk Management, Asia Summit, where I will highlight some of those risks and how you can mitigate them
When : 27-28 January 2021
Register : https://vendorrisksummit.com/
I will have a breakout session and also moderate a panel discussion ,here are the details :
Overview of information security standards especially in the light of new regulations
• Navigating through the overlapping qualities while complying with multiple frameworks and regulations
• Demystifying common cybersecurity frameworks and regulatory requirements for better compliance
I am also moderating a panel discussion :
Creating a successful privacy governance framework across vendor network to ensure data compliance
• Building awareness and sharing a culture of compliance
• Conducting a vendor network wide risk assessment to identify and address talent and skill gaps
• Assigning defined responsibilities to the right talent to address cybersecurity, privacy, and data ethics challenges
• Having a holistic approach to managing risk for the whole
For more evets :
2nd ANNUAL VENDOR RISK MANAGEMENT ASIA SUMMIT 2021
The rising tide of scrutiny stemming from vendor risk crisis all over the world has finally made its place in one of the most important aspects of enterprise risk management. 4 in 10 organisations have fully mature vendor risk management (VRM) programs, 1 in 3 have only ad hoc or no significant VRM processes.
Asia-Pacific vendor risk market is expected to register the highest growth rate during 2019-2024. APAC has witnessed advanced and dynamic adoption of new technologies and is expected to record the highest CAGR in the global vendor risk market in the coming period.
Companies operating in APAC benefitting from the flexible economic conditions, industrialization-motivated policies of the governments, as well as from the growing digitalization, expected to have a significant impact on the business community.
Inventicon’s 2nd Annual Vendor Risk Management Asia Summit 2021 aims at serving as a platform for focussing on third party risks where top level professionals from the leading organisations will throw light on their best practices to properly identify and reduce vendor risks effectively, benchmarking information to ensure alignment and the knowledge needed for efficient due diligence of your vendors and foster third compliant third-party relationships.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Shifting the focus from cost to value – the strategic opportunity that third parties can create
- Important considerations for formulating an explicit vendor risk management framework
- Forecasts on evolution of AI applications in Vendor risk management
- Taking due diligence to the next level
- Implications of the new data regulations on vendor risk management
- Overview of Information security standards especially in the light of new regulations
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Head of Third-party risk management (TPRM)
- Heads of Administration & Vendor Management
- Chief Risk Officers
- Head of Operational / Enterprise Risk
- Chief Internal Auditors & Head of Compliance
- Heads of Procurement, Supply Chain & Commercial
Leave a Reply