CES 2024 Las Vegas Ask The Expert
Excited to announce that I will be participating as an expert at CES 2024! I am thrilled to share my insights and knowledge with the community and learn from other experts in the field. Looking forward to meeting new people and exploring the latest trends in technology
Registration is now open for CES® 2024 — taking place Jan. 9-12, in Las Vegas.
Flip the switch on global business opportunity with CES, where you can meet with partners, customers, media, investors, and policymakers from across the industry and the world all in one place.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of the most powerful tech event in the world.
Gardiyan is a system operation management software that ensures safe monitoring and management in large working networks, informs system managers in line with corporate policies when necessary and ensures that the necessary measures are taken quickly by reporting the problems that occur with network, client and patch management software it comprises.
Gardiyan Client Management
Monitoring, management, security
Gardiyan is a combined endpoint management and security solution that enables you to manage tens of thousands of servers, laptops, desktops, operating systems independently (MacOS, Linux, or Windows) from a central location at the same time.
On-site or cloud based, Gardiyan enables automation for endpoint management routines such as installing patches, deploying software, monitoring and deploying the operating system, the helpdesk, managing IT assets and software licenses, monitoring software usage statistics and modern management.
With the help of Gardiyan Cloud infrastructure, endpoints have an advanced communication protocol that allows them to be managed from anywhere at any time.
With its wide scope, Gardiyan saves institutions from the need for more than one software and program, and alleviates the legal obligations of institutions by keeping track of personal and corporate data within the scope of GDPR processes, which are difficult to manage for institutions. The Gardiyan understood the needs and was developed to defend against cyber threats
Monitoring, Management, Configuring
It is a module that enables monitoring, management and configuration of networked devices (Router, Switch, etc).
- Network management takes action on network devices instantly (closes port communication on network device) according to vulnerabilities in “server, client and NAC” modules.
- It ensures that all switches, regardless of brand and model, can be managed and configured from a single center.
- It monitors and reports the connection status of WAN interfaces on the router.
- Monitors and reports the service status of services on the router such as VPN.
- It extracts the network topology over LLDP, periodically repeats the scan, showing changes on the interface, and blocks network devices that are not accepted by the system administrator.
The Gardiyan not only provides system administrators with quick and easy access to details, but it also helps them keep out a variety of risks. Gardiyan comes with an integrated reporting package that provides a comprehensive list of reports. Gardiyan allows IT administrators to get all kinds of information from their organization in just a few clicks. From information about user sign-in details to network-related inventory, it exports all reports in formats such as PDF, CSV, JSON, ODT, defines them as a scheduled task when necessary and automatically transmits them to contacts at any time. The Gardiyan provides the following reports
- Scheduled Reports
- Special reports
- Query Reports
- Active Directory Reports
- User Logon Reports
- Power Management Reports
- Configuration Reports
- Patch Reports
- Yama Raporları
- Software Inventory Reports
- Hardware Inventory Reports
Gardiyan Patch Management
Completely automatic patch management
Complete Automatic Patch Management Solution from Detecting Vulnerabilities to Distributing Patches
Gardiyan Patch Management provides the ability to respond quickly to computer threats.
Gardiyan Patch Management can make it easier to scan the network, identify and download missing patches and deploy them to computers running Windows and MacOS operating systems.
Gardiyan Patch Management is the right tool for uptading applications in less time with more patches.
- Deploys a patch to affected systems with vulnerability and Inventory-based deployment,
- Distributes all valid patches with system-based patch deployment,
- Reports on system vulnerabilities, patches, operating system, etc.,
- Shows the status of patch deployments.
On the level of an increasing number of attacks, Basic Privileged Access Management (PAM) creates security controls. Gardiyan PAM provides administrator access with the password box, workflow-based access requests, approvals, and multi-factor authentication (MFA) which is connected to the password vault.
- Provides privileged access management where shared account credentials are retained or removed. Secure access to these accounts is provided for users, services and apps.
- It stores application passwords and secret keys, and provides secure communication between applications, databases, and file servers without creating new service accounts.
- Provides privileged session monitoring and control. Thus, all accesses can be controlled and recorded.
- Temporary access to privileged roles, shared account credentials and self-service access requests, and remote sessions can be managed with multi-level approvals.
- It provides secure remote access demanded by a hybrid IT environment with VPN-free access and MFA-based access.
Complete File Security
Gardiyan File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) is an IT security process software that tests and checks users who provide access to files within the operating system (OS) or to determine if they are intact. Gardiyan FIM, which provides change control, verifies these files by comparing the latest versions with a known, reliable “root”. If Gardiyan FIM finds that files have been modified, updated, or security breach is detected, it can generate alerts to ensure further investigation and, if necessary, corrections. File integrity monitoring includes both reactive (legal) auditing and proactive, rules-based active monitoring.
Compliance with legal requirements such as GLBA, SOX, HIPAA, and PCI DSS require the ability to control changes to the file and monitor and report specific types of activities.
CES® Is the Global Stage for Innovation
CES® is the most powerful tech event in the world — the proving ground for breakthrough technologies and global innovators. This is where brands get business done, meet new partners and where the industry’s sharpest minds take the stage to unveil their latest releases and boldest breakthroughs. Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, CES is the only trade show that showcases the entire tech landscape at one event.
ES showcases companies including manufacturers, developers and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content, technology delivery systems and more.
It also includes a conference program where the world’s business leaders and pioneering thinkers address the industry’s most relevant issues.
Find out more about the global impact of CES 2023.
The events that I participate, here
Taking problem-solving to epic new levels, AI is revolutionizing the user experience. Whether increasing accessibility or boosting efficiency, AI’s state-of-the-art hardware and software solutions play an active role in industry development worldwide
CES is where business gets done.
joint conference on information security – azintelecom and the turkish company – turkish company cekino group held- Çekino information technology- Çekino information technology