CyberSec First Responder
I am proud to announce that I am working with Logical Operations together, along other Cybersecurity Industry Experts on developing their new Course and Exam .
About CyberSec First Responder
YOU are the first line of defense your organization has against a cyber security attack. Don’t leave it to chance. Become CFR certified.
By taking an approach where an understanding of the anatomy of an attack is developed, the CyberSec First Responder® (CFR) cyber security certification validates individuals have the high-stakes skills needed to serve their organizations before, during, and after a breach.
A CyberSec First Responder® is the first line of defense against cyber attacks that can cost an organization valuable time and money. The CyberSec First Responder® cyber security training and certification program will prepare security professionals to become the first responders who defend against cyber attacks by teaching students to analyze threats, design secure computing and network environments, proactively defend networks, and respond/investigate cyber security incidents.
You can get more information here:
CYBERSEC FIRST RESPONDER® IS THE “BLUE TEAM” CERTIFICATION FOR CYBERSECURITY.
Cybersecurity professionals require a well-rounded understanding of the tools, processes, and strategies that can be employed to defend their information systems from constantly evolving threats. CyberSec First Responder® (CFR) is a comprehensive certification designed to validate the knowledge and skills required to protect these critical information systems before, during, and after an incident.
The CFR exam is accredited under the ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 standard and is approved by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to fulfill Directive 8570/8140 requirements.
CFR EXAM DETAILS
|Launch Date||September 2018|
|Sunset Date||TBD (Typically 3 years from Launch Date)|
|Target Candidate||Individuals with between 3 and 5 years of experience working in a computing environment as part of a CERT/CSIRT/SOC who protect critical information systems before, during, and after an incident.|
|Common Job Titles||
|Exam Description||The CyberSec First Responder™ exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to deal with a changing threat landscape and will be able to assess risk and vulnerabilities, acquire data, perform analysis, continuously communicate, determine scope, recommend remediation actions, and accurately report results.|
|Number of Questions||100 questions|
|Item Formats||Multiple Choice/Multiple Response|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes (including 5 minutes for Candidate Agreement and 5 minutes for Pearson VUE tutorial)|
|Exam Options||In person at Pearson VUE test centers or online via Pearson OnVUE|
|Passing Score||70% or 71%, depending on exam form|
- Dallas Bishoff, Managing Partner / MANUS360
- Paul Janes, Senior Cloud Security Engineer / Fiserv
- Erdal Ozkaya, Head of Information and Cyber Security / Standard Chartered Bank
- Aaron D. Sanders, IT Risk Analyst / Paychex
- Paul Dumbleton, Team Manager, Enterprise Information Security / Gordon Food Service
- Brian Copeland, Principal Security Engineer / Centauri
- Laurent Boucard, Engineering Manager / AECOM
- Leyla Aliyeva, Engineer / Proton Technologies, Inc.
- Adam Danieluk, Information Security and Data Privacy Department Director / First Data Polska
- Ben Ottoman, Chief Information Security Manager / Avaus
- Predrag Tasevski, Information Security Officer / eyeo and Founder / CyberSecurity.mk
- Stephen Short, Network and Systems Infrastructure / Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Randall Magiera, Security Operations Manager / Cloud Checkr
- Sukru Durmaz, Managing Director / DIFOSE Digital Forensics Services LLC
- William Smith Jr., Insider Threat Analyst / Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- William McBorrough, Chief Security Advisor / MCGlobalTech
- Petr McAllister, Lead Customer Success Architect / VMware and Independent IT Consultant / CrispyFog
Leave a Reply