Cybersecurity Governance and Risk Management : 360 RoadMap
Embark on a 360-degree strategic journey towards robust cybersecurity governance and risk management. Whether you’re starting fresh or already well-versed, our systematic approach in formulating a Cybersecurity Roadmap empowers your organization with a comprehensive view of its cybersecurity posture.
This leads to a well-defined plan for Boards and Senior Leadership, ensuring effective security measures and risk mitigation for countuined success.
When : Monday October 23 .
Where : Dusit Thani Hotel , Dubai
Introduction to Cybersecurity Overview of the Digital Transformation World (Middle Eastern Countries)
• Key Risks to digitalization and technological advancements
• Evolving Landscape, Adversaries and Impacts of Cybersecurity
• Global Cybersecurity Breaches and Impacts
• Types of Cybersecurity Threats/ Attacks
• What are Organisations thinking about Cybersecurity?
Cybersecurity Governance and Strategy Cybersecurity Governance elements and domains
• Roles and responsibilities with RACI chart within an organization
• Key considerations for Boards and CxOs
• Overview of a comprehensive cybersecurity program and strategy
• Cybersecurity Framework, Policies and Procedures
• Pressing Cybersecurity Questions Boards Need to Ask
• Global CEO Digital Insights Survey – Key Findings
A C-suite united on cyber-ready futures (Findings from 2023 Global Digital Trust Insights)
Cyber Risk Management
• Overview of Cybersecurity Risk Management
• Enterprise Risk Management vs Cyber Risk Management
« What is Risk? (Type of Risk, Types of Threat, Risk Management Success and Failure)
Cyber Risk Management – Process of Risk Assessment
• Environmental Information Gathering and Review
• Identification and prioritization of Information Systems Crown Jewels
• Identification of inherent risks and vulnerabilities for People, Process and Technology
• Technology scenarios based on information and potential impact /likelihood.
• Calculating Risk (Threat Scenarios, Risk events Controls Framework, Threat and controls library)
• Establish Cybersecurity risk register.
• Risk Mitigation and Treatment Plan based on Residual Risk
• Risk Monitoring and reporting
• Collaborate to rollout a risk awareness program and training.
Build an Effective Second Line of Defense Model (CROs and risk management Teams need to take a leadership role in building IT Resiliency)
Cybersecurity Implementation Roadmap / Way Forward
• Key Controls and Procedures Considerations Defense in Depth and Baseline Security Controls Implementation
• Security Requirements and Testing (Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Scenario based testing and Quality Assurance etc.)
Outsourcing / 3rd Party Risk Management
• Business Continuity Planning Process (Business Impact Analysis (BIA), risk assessment, risk management, risk monitoring and testing)
• Disaster Recovery Plan
• Cyber Incident Response Plan
• Cybersecurity service catalog
• Controls related to acquisition & implementation of technology systems. 9 Security controls for technology project management Outsourcing of technology projects Security of Cloud Computing
• Development of Cyber Security Action Plan and Roadmap
International Standardsand Regulations
• Overview of International Standards and Leading Practices (ISO 27001, ISO 22301, NIST CSF, COBIT 2019)
• Synopsis of Regulations: UAE and KSA such as NESA/ ESCA/SAMA, NCA etc.)
• Comprehensive Understanding: Grasp digital transformation risks and evolving cybersecurity. •Governance Mastery: Navigate cybersecurity governance for Boards and CXOs.
•Effective Risk Management: Acquire skills for risk assessment and mitigation.
•Strategic Cybersecurity Roadmap: Develop action plans and a way forward aligned with leading standards and oractices.
Regular Fee: USD 500 Per Participant (Exclusive of VAT)
Team Offer: Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free (Includes: Lunch, Networking, Courseware, and SIMFOTIX Certificate)
For registration(s) send us your Name, Designation, Organization, and Mobile Number
to [email protected]
For further details, please call Hiba Haneena
For more event infos that I am attending , click here
About Syed Abdul Qadir
Abdul Qadir is Executive Director at (A.F. Ferguson & Co.) PwC Pakistan, a seasoned C-level executive, Global keynote speaker and trainer over 20 years of experience spanning Digital Transformation and emerging technologies, Cybersecurity Strategy and Governance, Operations, Project Management, IT Due diligence, BCP and DRP across multiple industries arena.
His collaborative leadership is evidenced through speaking invitations to various technology and IT security conferences and workshops and has been interviewed by the multiple TV channels and a variety of technology blogs and publications.
• Truly humbled and proud being only Pakistani speaker in world’s biggest technology event i.e. GITEX GLOBAL attended by 1 million people from 140 countries.
• Holds BE (CS) and MBA (Finance) with certifications CISA, PMP, ISO 27001 and 22301 Lead Auditor, MCITP (Enterprise) and HP Certified Specialist.
Member of PMI & ISACA, highly methodical, result-oriented and business savvy IT Professional reflecting strong qualification coupled with an outstanding history of managing projects successfully within tight deadlines concluding it as a total package of technology leadership and business acumen.
• Well familiar with industry best practices and information security, risk, governance and compliance standards including ISO 27001, 22301, ISO 31000, ISAE 3402, ITIL, COBIT etc.
• Prior to joining PwC, Abdul Qadir was associated with Pakistan Refinery Limited heading its IT department having responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of whole IT Infrastructure & networks round the clock.
Areas of Expertise:
• Digital Transformation, IT and Cybersecurity Strategy and Governance
• IT Risk Management and Governance, Framework and Compliance
• IT Operations, BCP & DRP
• Project implementation and Quality assurance
• ISMS, NIST and ISAE 3402 consultancy
• ERP transformation pre/post implementation reviews and enterprise architecture
• Compromise, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
• SIEM and SOC consulting
• Proposal Writing, Business Development & Client Relationships
• Leadership & Team Development•
A Comprehensive Introduction to Cybersecurity Governance and Risk Management | 360 Roadmap
Explore the essential aspects of cybersecurity governance and risk management in this comprehensive guide. Gain insights into the 360 roadmap for effective cybersecurity management.
Roadmap on Cybersecurity Governance – Risk Management – 360 Roadmap on Cybersecurity Governance and Risk Management – 360 Roadmap on Cybersecurity Governance Cybersecurity Governance and Strategy – Cybersecurity Governance and Risk Management : 360 RoadMap