Global CIO Summit Keynote Speaker
I am proud to announce that I will be delivering a Keynote speech called “Decode the Human DNA “ at The World CIO 200 Summit UAE. All about #SocialEngineering from a perspective that was not showcased before.
About Global CIO Summit
Setting a global benchmark in 2018, The CIO 200 has been testified as one of the most objective-oriented events in terms of having all the right elements on the platform for spearheading the digital transformation champions.
Held under the umbrella of The Global CIO Forum, The CIO 200 is a multi-country CIO felicitation ceremony that recognizes the achievements of the ‘Digital leaders’ of today. The CIO 200 Awards is not a competition but a celebration of the amazing lives of the CIOs and their career span. After touring ten countries in 2018, the awards in 2019 would be going to 15 countries that include – UAE, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Ghana, Kenya, Egypt, India, Atlanta, Pakistan, Canada, Singapore and South Africa.
The CIO 200 Awards is flavored with a one-of-its-kind segment ‘TechTALK’, where the ICT industry’s leading solution providers share the dais with four key end-users discussing problems, opportunities, challenges and solutions in real life.
With the start in September, the roadshow will culminate in a 2-day gala event in UAE on December 9th and 10th with the unveiling of the second edition of The BOTS.The World CIO 200 Summit is much more than just a gathering of 200 CIOs. It is a year-round hive of activity across the globe, dedicated to keeping its finger on the pulse of the sector and communication within the industry alive.
The conversation never stops with exclusive invitation only country specific briefings, celebrating success of local CIOs for their contribution & designed to inform the content of the main event. This is supplemented by post event networking session, and advisory boards. As experts in the market, the event shares insight and intelligence throughout the year with its community & celebrate the success of entire industry
To register For Free :
GLOBAL CIO FORUM membership is individually based, open to CIOs, their direct reports and qualified academics. Interested in joining? Get more information on becoming a member.
- Members Attend GCF Events for Free: Did you know that GLOBAL CIO FORUM members can now attend many global events at no cost? This include the CIO200 Awards & TechTalk held in few countries.
- Professional Development – The GLOBAL CIO FORUM offers regular chapter based programming aimed at both developing your skills and your local network. Members will receive regular communication about CIO Association programs and networking opportunities in their geography. We also publish industry events of interest. GLOBAL CIO FORUM will be lunching the Global CIO Mentoring Program which will drive rich learning and development for both mentees and mentors.
- Resources Career Central – Provides key job listings and postings as well as helpful resources. Members who we know are in a job search are notified of new postings.
- Social networks – Connect with peers, ask other advancement professionals questions and join discussions on any of GLOBAL CIO FORUM’s social network pages including: GLOBAL CIO FORUM, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Publications TITANS – Members receive this publication twelve times a year and have exclusive access to an online digital version and a searchable database of past DIGEST articles.
- White Papers – GLOBAL CIO FORUM publishes or provides links to white papers exploring advancement concepts, best practices, trends and research of interest to advancement leaders and IT decision-makers.
How to Join
- Simply click JOIN NOW to complete and submit a membership application form. Be sure to review the membership categories below so that you know which membership level to indicate on the form. Once we receive your completed form, it will be submitted to the membership chair for approval. Upon Admin approval, you will be invoiced for membership fees. When payment is received, your membership will be activated.
- CIO Referral Program: Members who bring new members into the Association receive a US$ 500 credit toward their membership renewal or their Peer Forum registration. The new member simply has to note your name on the application form.
We have several levels of membership to address the different stages or your career. Visit our website to see the details and choose the level that best suits your needs.
Qualification: Full membership is open to Chief Information Officers (CIOs) or equivalent Senior Information Technology executive managers, including Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) with functional responsibility for IT leadership in their organization.
Membership Cost: $500 plus applicable tax per year.
Qualification: A person employed by a university or college who teaches or is engaged in information technology studies. This membership is subject to annual re-qualification. This category does not apply to IT professionals working in an IT capacity in the field of education.
Membership Cost: $200 plus applicable taxes per year.
Qualification: Either you are:
- A direct report of the CIO / Senior Information Technology executive who is already a member
- You are a CIO, CISO or Senior Information Technology executive in a company where there is already a regular member of GLOBAL CIO FORUM.
If you are a direct report of the CIO / Senior Information Technology executive who is NOT a member of GLOBAL CIO FORUM, full regular membership fees apply.
Membership Cost: $400 plus applicable taxes per year
Global Advisory Board
The Global Advisory Board of GCF will consist of path-breaking and successful leaders from various walks of the industry. The Board and the board members will be responsible for disseminating knowledge on executive leadership and provide timely advice on crucial decisions for the Forum, whilst engaging with the other members to;
- Provide support and advice to program(s), assist in the development of new programs, and identify best practice standards.
- Serve as an ambassador and advocate to the program(s) providing a connection to and ongoing exchange of information and ideas with practitioners in the field and other external contacts.
- Ensure that the Forum is delivering assets and knowledge that is current, up to date, and relevant to current business, industry, technology, and professional employment practices
- Make recommendations to help assure that the Forum addresses career and vocational needs of members
- Serve as an advocate of the Forum and a communication link between the host institutions and the community