Hiring Professional Services Engineer , join my wonderful team at Comodo , hiring in Bloomfield, NJ, USA
The Professional Services Engineer will work with Comodos’ clients to craft enterprise cyber security solutions. In this role, the Professional Services Engineer needs to be consultative in nature, able to analyze and understand a customer’s business process challenges and objectives and create insightful solutions using Comodo technology. During this process, the PS Engineer needs to be able to conduct both strategic and technical deep dive design workshops, facilitate understanding through presentations, effectively demonstrate the product in action and benchmark; proven of support throughout the complete pilot & deployment process. The PS Engineer is responsible for continued relationship development, identifying new or additional upsell revenue opportunities in existing customer accounts, building a customer reference database and ensuring customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will work well under pressure, be self-motivated while still interacting well with team members, be highly organized and have a high energy level. It is expected that individuals in this position will require a minimal amount of time to acquire the necessary skills for this job and will be able to perform the job with minimal supervision. The PS Engineer will be expected to be a productive member of the Customer Success team within the first 60 days.
If you are interested apply here :
· Analyzing customer’s business requirements and deriving security use-cases for implementation.
· Provide technical leadership and oversight during trials, pilot, and production implementations, etc.
· Handling all tactical question or support issues which arise during an initial implementation cycle.
· Working with customer support team to resolve customer issues.
· Take pride in contributing field knowledge, promoting ideas for new features/directions, customer feedback to direct future product requirements and enhancements, defining specific customizations requested by customer and comminuting back to Comodo R&D and Product management team.
· Understand and act as a valued resource early and often with the customer’s champion and work closely with customer’s project management team to ensure stable, trusting relationships.
· Provide excellent technical specifications and requirements documentation as necessary to support the Comodo solutions.
· Committed to provide Security solution advice and technical guidance to internal team and key business partner.
· Maintain current knowledge of accounts, keeping Wiki, JIRA regularly updated with relevant information and supporting documentations.
· Excellent organizational, consultative sales, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Eager to learn, maintain a deep and extensive technical knowledge of the Comodo products and keeping up to date with all security technologies.
· If necessary, ability to travel.
· At least 5 years of successful Post-sales experience (preferably endpoint security focused) or equivalent in SMB, SME and large scale enterprise environment.
· Strong planning, organizational, project and time management skills
· Able to understand and explain related technical issues and excellent troubleshooting skills
· Product integrations with 3rd party security product suites
· Experience working remote and onsite with customers and provide product/support training.
· Clear knowledge of and experience with infrastructure software products or equivalent.
· Clear knowledge of administrative issues as they pertain to security, systems, and network management.
· Basic understanding of protecting mobile devices, data and privacy
· Ability to function as an individual contributor, self-driven and work autonomously and carry several tasks
· Working knowledge and experiences with
o Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows desktop and server technologies, Mac OSX, Linux/Unix, iOS,
o Endpoint Security Products: AV,FW, Containment/Sandbox solutions, EDR, DLP
o Virtualization: VMWare, XEN, Citrix, HyperV
o Deployment Tools: SCCM, GPO, Windows Installer
o Scripting: Python, Powershell,VBScript, WMI, WinBatch, Auto IT, XML
o Tools: Sysinternal, WinDBG, Wireshark, Fiddler
o AI: Machine/Deep Learning
o SIEM: Splunk, QRader, LogRhythm,
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Industry recognized technical certification such as SANS, CISSP, CISA, MCSE, CEH etc.
In a world where preventing all cyberattacks is impossible, Comodo Cybersecurity delivers an innovative cybersecurity platform that renders threats useless, across the LAN, web, and cloud.
The Comodo Cybersecurity platform enables customers to protect their systems and data against even military-grade threats, including zero-day attacks. Based in Clifton, New Jersey, Comodo Cybersecurity has a 20-year history of protecting the most sensitive data for both businesses and consumers globally.
Comodo Cybersecurity’s technology is precise, vigorous, and tailored to solve problems without downtime or undue stress. It renders an almost immediate verdict on the status of any unknown file, so it can be handled accordingly by either software or human analysts. This shift from reactive to proactive is what makes Comodo Cybersecurity unique and gives them the capacity to protect all domains of business activity and threat—from network to web to cloud—with confidence and efficacy.
This fast and competent technology provides seamless user experience and promotes ongoing customer trust. And, it recognizes an important reality: while you cannot prevent 100% of malware – you can render malware useless.
Comodo Cybersecurity’s solutions and services are recognized by leading industry associations. These leading industry associations are continuously recognizing us for our innovative technologies that are securing organizations of all verticals around the globe daily.
Leave a Reply