INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CYBERLAW CYBERCRIME & CYBERSECURITY 2022
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2022 is being organized from 23rd to 25th November 2022, (IN VIRTUAL MODE), by Cyberlaws. Net and Pavan Duggal Associates, Advocates, Supreme Court of India.
The Conference 2022 is currently being supported by Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law & Justice, Government of India, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India and also United Nations’ University for Peace, United Nations University Operating Unit on Policy-Driven Electronic Governance (UNU-EGOV), apart from other national and international stakeholders.
I am happy to announce that I will be delivering a Keynote and participating in a Panel.
ICCC 2022 The Conference:-
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity is the world’s only unique Conference looking on the intersection of Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity.
This Conference which has been going on since 2014, has been contributing to the evolving jurisprudence concerning cyberspace. It seeks to analyze the cutting-edge and emerging trends, issues and aspects pertaining to cyberspace today.
It represents global congregation of thought leaders and international experts on various issues, which are evolving under the broad umbrella of cyberspace.
Conference 2022 will have different sessions with more than 230 speakers over three-day deliberations from different parts of the world discussing and deliberating upon some of the important aspects, issues and challenges concerning cyberspace.
In the past years, the International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity has been supported by 125+ international and national organizations. These include UNESCO, ITU, and UNU-EGOV in the UN Family, as also by Intersputnik International Organization of Space Communications, Europol Cybercrime Centre, Interpol, Internet Society, World Federation of Scientists, International Association of Prosecutors, Global Prosecutors E-Crime Network and Asia Cloud Computing Association.
The Conference has been also supported by Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India; Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India; Ministry of Law & Justice, Government of India; Department of Telecommunications, Government of India and also by Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
The International Conference would be attended by various international delegates and speakers as also representatives from the national Diaspora representing the stakeholders in the digital ecosystem and alive web. These include representatives from the Central Government & State Governments, various Ministries, Law Enforcement Agencies, Police, Business, Information Technology, Corporate Sector, Academicians, Scholars, Service Providers, International Organizations and distinguished thought leaders.
For more free events click here
Topics to be Covered in ICCC 2022:-
- Cyberlaw and Emerging Trends In 2022
- Current Cybercrime Scenario and Potential Trends
- Emerging Cyber Security Landscape
- Crypto-Assets, Cryptocurrencies And Their Regulation
- Ransomware – Emerging Trends and Approaches
- Web 3.0 and Corporates
- Edge Computing, Edge Security and Connected Dynamics
- Metaverse – Emerging Trends And Its Regulation
- Social Media – Misuse And Abuse & Regulatory Approaches
- Regulating Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Progress So Far
- Internet of Things (IoT) And Cyber Security
- Blockchains Regulation and Enablement
- Digital Assets And Digital Avatars
- Cyber Resilience And Its Relevance
- Cyber Capacity Building
- Need for International Convention on Cybercrimes
- Intermediary Liability – Current And New Approaches
- Cyber Compliances For Corporates
- Cloud Computing – New Advancements And Statistics
- Ethical Issues Facing Cyberspace and Cyber ecosystem
- Phishing and Identity Theft – New Kinds of Cybercrimes
- Data Retention And Data Localisation Approaches – Global And Indian Scenario
- Cyber Issues In Healthcare Sector
- Cyber Attacks on BFSI – State of Readiness
- Protecting Critical Information Infrastructure – Global and Indian Lessons
- Indian Information Technology Rules And Directions of 2021 & 2022 – Need For Compliance
- Mobile Ecosystem, Mobile Apps And Cyber Issues & Challenges
- Quantum Computing And Encryption – Connected Issues And New Approaches
- OTT Platforms – Issues, Challenges And Trends
- Online Frauds – Case Studies, Challenges And Remedies
- Data protection & Cyber Ecosystem – Global And Indian Approaches
- Protecting Digital Privacy In Electronic Ecosystem And Connected Issues
- Electronic Evidence – Evolving Legal Jurisprudence And Practical Challenges
- Cyber Diplomacy – Growing New Trends
- International Cooperation In Cyber Matters – Gaps, Strategies And Way Forward
- Reputation In Online Ecosystem – Its Protection & Preservation
- Cybercrimes Against Women & Children – Current Landscape & Emerging Trends
- Protecting Cyber Sovereignty And National Sovereign Interest – Developments So Far & Evolving Trends
- Detection, Investigation And Prosecution of Cybercrimes – Issues & Challenges
- Public-Private-Partnership In Cyberspace – Efficacy And Way Forward
- Outer Space, Cyber Security & Other Cyber Issues
- Practical Cyber Strategies For Corporates
- Protecting Corporate Boards From Legal Liability
- Digital Transformation – Need For Today’s Times
- Data Economy & Connected Challenges
- Cyber Forensics – Issues, Aspects & Challenges
- New Age Electronic Governance & New Electronic Governance Strategies
- Cyber Jurisdiction – Issues & Challenges
- Adjudication Of Cyber Disputes And Judicial Approaches
- Data Analytics & New Trends
- Big Data & Machine Learning
- Telemedicine & New Approaches
- Cyber Defamation
- Cyber Bullying – Need For Proactive Approach
- Remote Working/Work From Home And Connected Cybersecurity Risks
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The International Journal on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity is an online Journal that is aimed to provide an online platform for publication of various academic papers pertaining to different aspects concerning Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity and other aspects concerning cyberspace.
Today with the coming of Covid-19, digitization has massively increased. As such, cyberspace is presenting far more new distinctive challenges, issues, and perspectives.
Lot of overlap that is happening in various areas and disciplines targeted or focused on cyberspace. Clearly, distinctively new jurisprudence has been evolving in the area of Cyberlaw as different countries are coming up with their own distinctive cyber legal mechanisms and approaches to deal with cyberspace issues.
Further as the world has already entered into the golden age of cybercrimes and with cybercrimes increasing in their ambit, focus, impact and frequency, there are number of crucial issues concerning emerging cybercrimes and their regulations that are throwing up contentious issues by the members of digital stakeholder community.
Further, cyber security has now appeared as central lifeline of our times. Cyber security breaches are the new normal. However, cyber security has brought forward various issues and concerns which refers to the constantly evolving paradigm of cyber security.
The International Journal on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity will provide a platform for the online publication for papers written by members of the digital stakeholder community on different aspects concerning Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity.
The International Journal on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity would be published by the International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity.
Your contributions are welcome for submission for papers into the International Journal on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity.
—-join the OpenEDR community —-