Activities and objectives of Global CISO Forum
About GLOBAL CISO Forum
Global CISO Forum
- Building an effective cyber security culture
- Securing the support of individual execs will help to build momentum behind cultivating a cyber security culture
- Addressing the challenges of building a security team
- Strategising staffing based on models, budget, and organisation goals
- Identifying talent gaps
- Knowledge through success stories
- Industry specific insights and sharing of best practices
Launch of Global CISO Forum announced during GEC Security Symposium
About Global CISO Forum OUR MISSION
Global CISO Forum Social Media Accounts :
Twitter : https://twitter.com/GlobalCISO
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/globalciso
- A CISO is appointed to provide cyber security leadership and guidance for their organisation.
- The CISO within an organisation is typically responsible for providing strategic-level guidance for their organisation’s cyber security program and ensuring compliance with cyber security policy, standards, regulations and legislation. They are likely to work with a Chief Security Officer, a Chief Information Officer and other senior executives within their organisation.
- The CISO oversees their organisation’s cyber security program and ensures their organisation’s compliance with cyber security policy, standards, regulations and legislation.
- The CISO regularly reviews and updates their organisation’s cyber security program to ensure its relevance in addressing cyber threats and harnessing business and cyber security opportunities.
- The CISO implements cyber security measurement metrics and key performance indicators for their organisation.
- The CISO coordinates cyber security and business alignment through a cyber security steering committee or advisory board, comprising of key business and ICT executives, which meets formally and on a regular basis.
- The CISO coordinates security risk management activities between cyber security and business teams
- Overseeing incident response activities
- Contributing to business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Developing a cyber security communications strategy
- Working with suppliers and service providers
- Receiving and managing a dedicated cyber security budget
- Overseeing cyber security personnel
- Overseeing cyber security awareness raising
Global CISO Forum -Community who is better together 2021
Dr Erdal Ozkaya, Chief Cybersecurity Strategist and CISO, Comodo; and President and Board Member,
Global CISO Forum invites security executives to join the Forum since security is embedded everywhere.
The World CIO 200 Roadshow 2021 culminated its grand finale on 6th December.
The World CIO 200 Summit event partners were Dell Technologies, Mindware, Automation Anywhere, Arcon, Logitech, AWS, Redington, Zero&One, Huawei, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Pure Storage, VAD, Akamai, Veritas, BMB, Exclusive Networks, F5, StorIT, Infoblox, Citrix, Laserfiche, TechnePlus, Spectrum Networks, Infinite Blue, BITS, Paessler, Secure Net, Finesse, Commvault, PROW at the Forefront and RNS Technology Services.
The first day of the event was joined by the top industry’s leaders including Sandrine El Khodry, Alcatel Lucent Enterprise; Krishnan Gopi, TMRW; Venkatesh Mahadevan, Dubai Investments; Dinesh Chandra, Automation Anywhere; Faisil Syed, SEHA Abu Dhabi; Samer Semaan, Pure Storage; Loubna IMENCHAL, Logitech; and Soheyl Kadjani, Abu Dhabi Bank; Qusai Almeqdadi, Ernst and Young; Jayakumar Mohanachandran, Easa Saleh Al Gurg; Arul Jose Vigin, DIFC Courts; and Walid Elsaher, Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone; Dr Jassim Haji, IGOAI; Emmanuel R; Aco Momcilovik, IGOAI; Dr Thiago Felipe S. Avanci; Jamal Berrich, Mohammed First University Oujda; Jorge Sebastiao, Global Blockchain Organisation; Dr Manal Jalloul, AI Lab; Dwayne Bravo.
The second day of the event was joined by top keynote speakers including Anil Bhandari, Arcon; Adeshola Onadipe; Abidali Neemuchwala, Compass Digital Acquisition Corporation and Venkatesh Mahadevan, Dubai Investments; Ali El Kontar, Zero&One; Setiaji Setiaji; Gaurav Mazumdar; Abidali Neemuchwala, Compass Digital Acquisition Corpotation; Venkatesh Mahadevan, Dubai Investments; Abdul Rahim; Spectrum Networks; Natalie Hore, Azraq; Wissam Al Adany, Ghabbour Auto; Selestin Thomas, Digital Technology and IT Infra; and Ektaa Sibal, India’s #1 Inner-Self Transformation Specialist. A total of four breakout sessions were successfully concluded during The World CIO 200 Summit, supported by Zero&One, Automation Anywhere, Akamai, Aruba HPE & Dr Erdal Ozkaya CISO of Comodo
Global CISO Forum Logo
Dr Ozkaya Global CISO
Leave a Reply