Watch the session to learn about what is going to happen in 2021 , in terms of Cybersecurity
Video Training : Implementing ‘Zero Trust’: A CISO’s Journey
To watch the video in YouTube :
Some Highlights about 2020
- A cyberattack occurred every 39 seconds
- Cybercrime costs the global economy around $445 billion per year
- Globally, 30,000 websites are hacked daily
- Over 4,000 ransomware attacks take place around the world daily.( %363)
- 23,000 DDoS attacks are happening somewhere on the internet every 24 hours.
- The average life cycle of a data breach is about 11 months.
- Mobile malware variation has increased by 54 percent
- 94 Percent of malware arrives via email
- Social Engineering is still TOP trending
- 2021 Cybersecurity Predictions – Video- 2021 Cybersecurity Predictions -Free Video
My Predictions for 2o21
- Ransomware attacks will stay in headlines
- State-sponsored hacking will rise
- Remote workers will be the focus of
- cybercriminals through 2021.
- Don’t ignore your IoT devices…
- Social engineered attacks will get more complex
- 5G , its new its complex = Its attractive for Hackers.
- Expect “cloud related attacks”
- Expect “financial sector attacks ”
- AI will be used not just by the “good guys”
- Keep your systems up to date
- Implement Multi-Factor Authentication
- Adopt a Passphrase Over a Password Policy
- Review and Update all your Security Configurations
- Conduct a Business Continuity Assessment and Cybersecurity Assessment
- Conduct Incident Response Exercises
- Implement Risk Quantification Technology to Highlight Threats