Global CISO Forum
- Building an effective cyber security culture
- Securing the support of individual execs will help to build momentum behind cultivating a cyber security culture
- Addressing the challenges of building a security team
- Strategising staffing based on models, budget, and organisation goals
- Identifying talent gaps
- Knowledge through success stories
- Industry specific insights and sharing of best practices
Launch of Global CISO Forum announced during GEC Security Symposium
About Global CISO Forum OUR MISSION
Global CISO Forum Social Media Accounts :
Twitter : https://twitter.com/GlobalCISO
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/globalciso
- A CISO is appointed to provide cyber security leadership and guidance for their organisation.
- The CISO within an organisation is typically responsible for providing strategic-level guidance for their organisation’s cyber security program and ensuring compliance with cyber security policy, standards, regulations and legislation. They are likely to work with a Chief Security Officer, a Chief Information Officer and other senior executives within their organisation.
- The CISO oversees their organisation’s cyber security program and ensures their organisation’s compliance with cyber security policy, standards, regulations and legislation.
- The CISO regularly reviews and updates their organisation’s cyber security program to ensure its relevance in addressing cyber threats and harnessing business and cyber security opportunities.
- The CISO implements cyber security measurement metrics and key performance indicators for their organisation.
- The CISO coordinates cyber security and business alignment through a cyber security steering committee or advisory board, comprising of key business and ICT executives, which meets formally and on a regular basis.
- The CISO coordinates security risk management activities between cyber security and business teams
- Overseeing incident response activities
- Contributing to business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Developing a cyber security communications strategy
- Working with suppliers and service providers
- Receiving and managing a dedicated cyber security budget
- Overseeing cyber security personnel
- Overseeing cyber security awareness raising