Hiring Presales Consultant in India
Our team at Comodo growing. This time I am hiring a Presales Consultant in India. Don’ miss this great opportunity , come and join a great team to help great customers
You can apply directly from here:
Act as primary technical resource for the Sales Team by identifying and resolving technical issues, assuring complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the presales process.
- Deliver product demonstrations for qualified opportunities, articulating technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Represent the product demonstrations for field events such as conferences and seminars, seamlessly responding to functional and technical questions.
- Draft responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Document and present customer requirements to the Product Development teams.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance during Proof of Concept.
- General day-to-day technical advice to prospective and existing customers.
- Suggest and develop constructive engineering solutions.
- Maintain current knowledge of accounts, regularly updating Comodo’s records and systems
- 5 years of successful presales engineering experience or equivalent with large scale enterprise (preferably endpoint focused) customers.
- 3+ years of experience working with security and cybersecurity products
- Technical sales experience and success is a huge plus
- Strong planning, organizational, project and time management skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Product integrations with 3rd party security product suites
- Able to leverage and explain APIs to further product and information integration
- Experience working directly onsite with customers, providing product guidance
- Clear knowledge of and experience with infrastructure software products
- Clear knowledge of administrative issues as they pertain to security, systems and network management
- Strong leadership skills or prior success in a leadership role is a plus
- Basic understanding of protecting mobile devices, data and privacy
- Ability to work autonomously and balance a portfolio of projects and tasks
- Compelling communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in night shift as well rotational shifts.
HR Contact Person: Densi / 9600733833 / [email protected]
In a world where preventing all cyberattacks is impossible, Comodo Cybersecurity delivers an innovative cybersecurity platform that renders threats useless, across the LAN, web, and cloud.
The Comodo Cybersecurity platform enables customers to protect their systems and data against even military-grade threats, including zero-day attacks. Based in Clifton, New Jersey, Comodo Cybersecurity has a 20-year history of protecting the most sensitive data for both businesses and consumers globally.
Comodo Cybersecurity’s technology is precise, vigorous, and tailored to solve problems without downtime or undue stress. It renders an almost immediate verdict on the status of any unknown file, so it can be handled accordingly by either software or human analysts. This shift from reactive to proactive is what makes Comodo Cybersecurity unique and gives them the capacity to protect all domains of business activity and threat—from network to web to cloud—with confidence and efficacy.
This fast and competent technology provides seamless user experience and promotes ongoing customer trust. And, it recognizes an important reality: while you cannot prevent 100% of malware – you can render malware useless.
Comodo Cybersecurity’s solutions and services are recognized by leading industry associations. These leading industry associations are continuously recognizing us for our innovative technologies that are securing organizations of all verticals around the globe daily.
Leave a Reply