IT Audit and Cybersecurity
Join me in this Free Event to listen me talking about “Cybersecurity Threat Landscape ”
When : 13 JULY, 2021
UK Time: 12: 30 PM
Australia Time: 09:30 PM
Registration : http://anucana.com/enrollnow.php
- To survive, organisations must adopt approaches to cybersecurity that will require more direct engagement from senior executives to protect critical business information and systems without constraining innovation and growth.
- Key to this is having robust risk management and audit assurance capabilities to help business executives manage their cybersecurity risks. Auditors and risk managers therefore have a critical role to play in ensuring that their organisations are effectively managing their IT and cybersecurity risks.
- This workshop will explore cybersecurity risk management and audit through the lens of a multitude of different organisations.
- The delivery of the two day, six hours per day, workshop is virtual through a combination of lectures, sharing of real-life examples and group exercises.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how you can develop an effective roadmap to auditing cybersecurity and strengthen cybersecurity risk management
- Build up your knowledge and technical understanding of the major threats, their motivations and threat vectors being used.
- Improve your understating of cybersecurity standards and frameworks to better defend and protect your organisation from cyber attack
- Find out how you can plan for and conduct a cybersecurity audit
- To explore attributes of successful IT Audit groups including governance and organisational structures and the importance of building trusted relationships with the business and other assurance related functions.
- To provide IT audit leaders and risk management professionals with practical, risk-based IT auditing knowledge and skills and to ensure IT is delivering on current and future business needs whilst also managing risk to within organisational risk appetite.
- To provide IT audit leaders and risk management professionals with clear insights into the top technology challenges faced by organisations today, and practical guidance on audit strategies and approaches for covering those top technology challenged areas.For more Free Events
Who Should Attend
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Chief Compliance officer
- Chief IT Audit officer
- Risk Management
- Security Management
- Cybersecurity Management
- Information Technology
- Governance, Risk, Compliance
- Head of Vigilance
- Head of IT & Security
- CIO, S/CTO, S
Anucana Business Communications Private Limited is an internationally leading provider of training across all areas of BFSI, Leadership Development, Energy, Audit ,Pharma, FMCG & Engineering , we work with a team of world-class subject matter experts to deliver practical, personal, and ROI-driven learning experiences. With substantial experience designing and developing completely customised, blended learning programmes for all levels of seniority, from Boardroom to front line, we have worked with the world’s top corporate and investment banks to deliver state-of-the-art training.
We are well versed in developing and executing masterclass training, webinar across Middle East, Africa Asia & Europe.
Our long-established background in corporate learning and position as an organisation has helped us in executing around 50+ masterclass, summits & training across Middle East, Africa, Asia & Europe, satisfying the needs and requirements of the clients which extend beyond the local markets and we have obtained international recognition by sharing knowledge, skills & Business networking.
To offer a range of Learning & Networking Solution under one roof.
To create a benevolent community of knowledge & Information sharing through information sharing through ingenious Learning & Networking Concepts (Solutions) for our Clients To Meet their Goals & Thrive in changing environment & markets.
To become leading business communication company in the field of learning and development by offering the Innovative product and services that match your needs and add value to your day to day business.
To Provide our clients all the updated knowledge and skills which help to create goodwill and sustain in the competitive market. We believe in putting the theory into practicality through advanced case studies, brain storming sessions, Group Exercises and one to one session by collaborating with the Subject Matter Experts.
To build a long-term productive relationship by developing and delivering product & services in the most effective and efficient manner.