Trusted Security Advisor Community
I am really excited to announce the “Xcitium Zero Dwell Trusted Security Advisor” community. This community came together to educate and advocate Zero Trust adoption and Cybersecurity awareness. Besides that, the Xcitium MVP’s will provide Xcitium , advisory with customer insights and real-world voices it needs to continue empowering IT professionals with the world’s most innovative and impactful tools, services, and solutions.
Trusted Security Advisor Community is a group of security experts and professionals that have come together to ensure that individuals, businesses and organizations have the best resources and advice when it comes to cyber security and Zero Trust adoption. This community provides its members with the latest information, resources, and guidance needed to stay ahead of the ever-evolving security landscape. Not only does this community advocate for better practices, but it also educates its members on the latest threats, vulnerabilities, and countermeasures to ensure that everyone is protected. With the help of this community, organizations will be able to ensure compliance, protect their data and keep their networks safe.
The members of this community can also access timely and relevant cyber security news, analysis, and tools to guarantee that their networks are secure. By joining this community, organizations can rest assured that their security measures are up to date and that their data is safe.
The Xcitium Trusted Security Advisor Community is a global program of recognized technology experts and community leaders who actively support technical communities through unique, innovative, and consistent knowledge sharing. These community leaders actively contribute to support the Security communities worldwide, helping be aware against cyber-attacks and avdise them on how to minimize any possible damage.
TSA Community Members
- Chaim Sanders ; Leading the Corporate Security Team at Lyft
Raymond Comvalius : Infrastructure Architect and Trainer
Sander Berkouwer : Chief Technology Officer, The Ranstad
Osman Akagunduz : Cloud Architect & Founder, Cloudify
Grzegorz Tworek : Microsoft, Security Internals Fanatic
George Dobrea :Cyber Security Strategist, Speaker, Author, Trainer
Dave Franklyn: Microsoft Windows and Devices for IT
Hakan Uzuner : Professional Services Director
Bekim Dauti :IT Expert
Gökhan Yüceler: Cyber Security Advisor | Incident Response Expert
Ahmed Nabil Mahmoud : CISO Egyptian Banks Company
Davut EREN Founder of Nordis Global
TSA Community Mission
Build a community of Security Influencers dedicated to educating and advocating for Zero Trust adoption.
Based on Gartner, Security leaders are asking for investment to build zero trust security, but zero trust can be confusing to business executives. To obtain support, these leaders must be able to communicate what zero trust is, the benefits it brings, and the challenges it creates for the business. Gartner has listed the below key findings:
- Security leaders are inundated with marketing and vague language about zero trust and so struggle to translate the technical reality into business benefits
- Too many vendors are using zero trust in terms of a huge range of products, yet this is an organizational vision that is anchored in architecture and principles, and is not solvable by a technology alone
- Executive backing is critical to the success of zero trust programs as they require changes in architecture, culture and technology.
- “Over 60% of organizations will embrace zero trust as a starting place for security by 2025. However, more than half will fail to realize the benefits.” Gartner
Community Objectives –
- Develop White Papers
- Webinar Speaking
- Industry Event Speaking
- Write Contributed Articles
- Publish Press Releases
- Blogs and Social Posts
- Track and Report on Activity Monthly
- Point System for earning Community Reward points for ZD-TSA Community Merchandise
You can read more about this at Xcitium MVP web site . This program is open for everyone who is keen to help the community based on our mission.
Leave a Reply